Everything You Need To Start A Money Making Blog
Hi, welcome here. Want to start a blog? Or looking to grow your blog?
Whether you want to start a blog or looking for some help to grow your blog you are in the right place.
This page contains everything you need to grow as a blogger.
And obviously, you can’t finish it in one day. It is a step by step approach that you can follow based on your speed. So make sure you bookmark it for future reference.
And download these free blogging resources that I created for you.
I have divided it into sections and included resources so you can easily navigate to them.
Starting A New Blog
1- Here are two guides on starting a blog.
2- Finding A blog niche is extremely important. It will help you grow your blog easily.
3- Then, you must know your target audience. The exact person you are writing your posts for.
Picking the right web hosting is very important. That’s why I have given a separate section to this.
Make sure you follow it step by step.
- What is web hosting and how to choose one?
- My Bluehost Review: The Best Web Hosting For Beginners
- 9 Bluehost Alternatives for beginners
WordPress Blog Theme
Just like web hosting, blog themes are also important. So here’s how to approach it step by step.
4- Additional Sources
- How to come up with a blog name?
- Easy & free way to create a blog logo
- Things to know before starting a blog
- Reasons why you must start a blog
- Blogging mistakes to avoid as a beginner
Blog Writing Tips
1- To effectively grow your blog you need to formulate a content strategy.
Here are some sources that will help you.
2- Then you need some blog post ideas to include in your strategy. Download these 150+ blog post ideas so you have one year’s worth of content.
3- After creating a blog plan you should write captivating content to win your readers and make them want to come back.
Writing Great Blog Posts
Here’s a step by step process to follow.
1- Choose which type of blog post you want to write.
2- Outline the structure of the blog post.
3- Craft a great headline.
4- Follow one of these posts to write your blog post.
- How to write a blog post?
- Guide to evergreen content marketing
- How to write a viral blog post?
- Guide to optimizing a blog post with SEO
- 9 easy content types that work for bloggers
If you don’t have time to write blogs yourself then I can help. Check my copywriting services to know more.
4- Additional Sources –
- Evergreen Content Ideas for massive traffic
- Grammarly Review: the all in one writing tool for bloggers
After you have written awesome blog content it’s time to get people to read it. So you need blog traffic.
Grow Blog Traffic
Getting blog traffic is important (not too much) but still required. So don’t obsess over it. But sure follow these tips to get some eyeballs.
Over time people will come automatically but in the beginning, you need to promote your blog to get it seen by people.
Here are so many actionable tips I have tried to get traffic to my blog.
- 21 Practical tips to grow blog traffic
- How to use blog comments to get more blog views?
- 13 places to promote your blog for free
Guest Blogging For Backlinks
You will also want to build backlinks to get organic traffic. For me, the best way to build them was guest blogging. So I recommend guest blogging to others too.
Pinterest For Blog Traffic
Pinterest is a goldmine for bloggers. It can help you get great amounts of traffic if you learn how to use it strategically.
My Pinterest worked great when I started but then the algorithm change killed my traffic, I’ve been learning ever since.
To help you start with Pinterest I’ve written a blog series based on the tips that are working.
These posts are actually step by step. Make sure you check them out.
- How to start a business account on Pinterest?
- All about Pinterest boards
- How to create Pinterest pins that go viral?
- Creating A master Pinterest strategy
Creating viral pins takes time, it requires practice. To get you started, I have some of my great performing Pinterest pins collected. Check them here.
Psst, I’m taking a new course and am applying its strategies. Let’s see how it goes and then I’ll tell you about it.
SEO – Search Engine Optimization
SEO is absolutely important. You just can’t ignore it. It is slow but it will get you results.
SEO will help you get traffic from Google.
So you should focus on SEO from day 1.
This way, you don’t have to make changes every time. And it is also easy.
- How to write an SEO friendly article?
- How to optimize images for SEO?
- SEO tips from experts to new bloggers
After you start getting the traffic it’s time you start monetizing your blog. So you start making money blogging.
Make Money Blogging
Honestly, making money blogging isn’t the hardest part of it. I say it confidently because there are many ways to earn money.
So if one way didn’t work out for you then you can always try another.
And you will also be learning more ways.
So here are 8 easy monetization methods for new bloggers and these are also the best.
I recommend you start with 2 or 3 methods. Here are some helpful posts.
- A guide on email marketing
- Easy ways to grow an email list
- Affiliate marketing guide for beginners
- 11 affiliate programs for beginners to join
- 9 ad networks that accept new bloggers
Then all you need is to get more visitors to your blog and keep growing your income.
Here are some WordPress related technical posts that might help you.
- 13 essential WordPress plugins for bloggers
- 19 ways to reduce your blog bounce rate
- How to choose a WordPress theme?
- How to speed up a WordPress site?
Additional Blogging Resources
Here are some additional blogging related posts that might help you.
- The best blog planner to manage your blog
- 23 easy blogging tips to grow your blog
- Best blogging quotes from experts
- 21 free content marketing tools for bloggers
- How to protect your blog legally?
- 5 places to find stock photos for your blog
- 18+ blog resources from pro bloggers
For doing all of this you need to stay motivated. That’s why I have collected together my best productivity tips here.
Finally, here is my blog resource library in which I have collected the best blog tools (that have helped me grow my blog) so you don’t have to struggle with searching for the best tools.
So this was all about blogging and growing. I hope you found something useful.
Of course, I’ll be adding more posts to it. So keep checking it.
And here is a free blog planner that I created and use for myself, also, if you want to receive free and awesome blogging tips and resources then you’re also signing up for my newsletter.
So, I tried my best to make sure everything is covered. But still, if I have left anything then use this contact form to let your questions come to me.
I’ll do my best to direct you to a source or create something myself. Don’t forget to bookmark.
I hope you liked it.